9.30.2010

استمرار



ksjjfsjfjksdjkjfsjljd

I've retyped and edited this post so many times.......there's really no easy way to say it, so let me spit it out already.

The last few posts were total mood-swing-induced lies,
I do feel something for him,
I am not naive, only misguided,
and I am sure of everything I am saying in this moment.

Now.....nothing to do but hope for the best and be strong

Also, I'm starting to plan my tattoo
Yup, I've decided to get it for my birthday.
So far, I'm thinking:
- upper back, near shoulder kind of
- a word or phrase that has personal meaning to me, still need to think deeply about that
Also, I've seen some really beautiful tattoos in Hebrew and Arabic, they look nice. Maybe.

Oh, and Salvador Dali is my new personal hero.
His work moves me. Some of his paintings.....oh, my God.
I was breathtaken when I saw them in real life. It's nothing like just seeing them in a book or on the internet.

No comments: