11.26.2010

shake it off



fight what's inside you trying to bring you down
fight these suckas who wanna make you feel like a P.O.S.
fight these bitches that judge you for stuff they know nothing about
then when you're done fighting it out,
exhale and show the world some love,
'cause you sure as hell don't want to end up like those suckas and bitches.

a wise friend and leader of mine once told me,
"i'm not sure we can control who we're attracted to"
boy, I learned that the hard way. and still I always manage to like these guys who are jerks. why the fuckity fuck did I fall for a guy that I knew isn't right for me...? and then I pushed myself away from him. but ended up coming right back, like a SUCKA! ugh! fuck you, heart! and ... annoyed at him too. commitment problems. grhjjhsjhgh. I wish it wasn't like that. 'Cause I really like him. But that ^ is a big issue to me. I can't keep going like this. I need to treat myself better.
I deserve better...

anyways,
I'm getting over all this drama shit, so it's all good
in a week or two, it'll be over for good and I can move on
hopefully find someone who actually appreciates me and can ...not be a player.
is that too much to ask? why do people think that nowadays women should just settle for less? why is it considered okay for a man to be an unfair partner and for the woman to just put up with it? how come when we hear a song like "just the way you are" by bruno mars, it's a big fucking deal to hear a guy speak so sweetly? shouldn't that be how boyfriends treat their girlfriends anyway? damn, the world is fucked up.

sorry for all the cussing but as I've said so many times before, I feel like I should be totally honest on this blog, and I do cuss that much in my mind. oopsie daisy.

I've been at HOME home for the past...week and to be honest I am so so so so so so so so ready to go back downtown. I've gotten so used to life in the city. Being in the 'burbs sucks the life out of me.

No comments: