12.12.2010

shake shake shake it off


Meh, it's done. I kind of don't care anymore. Movin' on.
He fuckin proved that he doesn't care about me, so I don't care about him either.
And I'm tired of playing this dumb game. You mess with me that many times, I stop being little miss nice chick. I gave him plenty of chances and he didn't take any of them.

It's a shame. I really liked him. I had real feelings for him, and cared about him. But I'm nothing to him but a physical outlet. And it makes me feel like shit. Plus, I have to worry about him doing things with other girls, and that just doesn't work for me. So when I told him this and he pretty much acted like he didn't give a shit, that's when it hit me that he's not worth it. And I realized it's time to let it go FOR REAL and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

I want a real relationship, not something that's kept undercover. I want someone who's not afraid to show their feelings for me in public. I don't mean PDA, I mean holding my hand or giving me a hug or something. NOT ignoring me and texting other girls and making me edit other girls' dumbass papers for them. -_- I should've just messed up that dumb paper.

And I might have found someone who cares about me like they should, so you know what? On to the next one! Hmph. Got a problem with that, take it up with me. Damn straight.

No comments: