8.29.2010

"fcking monsters"



Okay....
so ever since I walked onto the campus of Georgia State University, I feel like a new woman. In some ways, good, in some ways, not so much. For example, I feel like I am getting waaaaaa-aaaaaay more guy attention/acknowledgment than in high school.

My thinking behind this:
- were guys in high school too embarassed to do/say/act like in any way I was attractive, because in middle school I looked like an overdressed toad?

I dunno. It's in the past. They had their chance, and now that I'm a foxy mama it's too late.
Plus, I like these older college boys. Especially the bearded ones. They are so. hawtt.

However.
Some guys are a little too UPFRONT about it.
I don't appreciate the guys who practically freaking drop their jaws...or the hobos who go, "Hot damn lil' mama lookin' fine as hell, gurl you work that thang!" or "Hey sweetie, come over here honey. Mhm." LIKE REALLY GUYZ?
Lesson - keep it respectable.

Other than that, college is like....awesome. It's like a vacation...with school. It's hard to explain, but it's been wonderful so far.

AND there's another ~special~ guy I think is pretty cute.
He has a beard. :) yay. <3

No comments: