9.17.2010

get your heart racing



I don't know what's wrong with me.
I'm super....bitchy right now.

It might be the fact that mom is going freaking clubbing and I'm stuck with the task of typing up this annoying PAPER OF HERS. UGH. And then she gets all annoyed that I went out ONE night this week. And I didn't even have early classes the next day. EVERY WEEK. She goes out and I'm here typing her papers! FUCK!

UGHHH.
It might just be something else, though. Something else.

ALSO
I might be falling for someone again? Forget beardy dudes 1 and 2. Beardy dude 1 looks like he has a gf already and I don't want to tread those waters. Beardy dude 2 doesn't even talk to me even though I sit right next to him in class, and I don't like chasing guys! Guy's gotta go after me! What kind of world is this that the girl is now in the position of doing all the hunting? DAMN!

Anyway, it feels good, but also not. There's that whole iffy/touchy subject about returned feelings and whatever, and so many times I've liked a guy and he hasn't felt the same way that it's kinda like..............(?) I dunno how to explain, but when that's happened to you that many times, you don't expect much anymore, but you still hurt when you're turned down.

In the end, whatever happens, happens. If it falls into place, it was meant to, and if not, then something better's coming.

ALSO,

I went to a hookah lounge last night. :D

And I'm going to Opera this week hopefully. God, I can't wait to get on the dance floor. Feels so good to just dance.

No comments: