10.20.2010

return of the girl in red



I have been through such a level of drama since my last few posts that it makes those problems seem like NOTHING. That was some baby stuff right there, all it took was some hours of sleep and a few dry tears to make me feel better. This recent drama shit though....damn, that's some real stress right there. Two weeks of hell.

Long story short, I got involved with this guy and I wanted a relationship. He didn't. Or couldn't, whatever. He had a legit reason, I guess. I was already emotionally attached. Had to cut off that attachment and it hurt like a mother. Obviously, it was easy breezy for him to move on, he's a guy and they feel pretty much nothing unless it's below the belt. Went through the most stress and pain I've been through in my life so far, and only in the past two days have I recovered back to my happy, energetic, confident, (can't forget sexy) self. And it's still hard for me. I'm still not 100% recovered. I'm like...80%. Getting there. I still get those little moments of poignant pseudo-depression about it...where it's like, why do things have to be this way? why was I so careless with my heart? why doesn't he care? and other such emo ramblings. Perfectly healthy symptom of a recovering heartbreak, but...I can't say it doesn't hurt.

For my lady friends, here are the lessons I learned:
1. Don't get attached to a guy who you mean nothing to. It's not worth it.
2. Build a friendship first.
3. Don't make someone a priority if you're just an option.
- best lesson you will ever learn about relationships -
4. When it's time to let go: get all the tears out of your system in one go, distract yourself, and never look back. Time only moves forward...you should too.

TRUTH:
Men can be so lame sometimes....nahhhh, 90% of the time.
F***ing disgrace to the human race. I feel like women are the only ones who try and who care about feelings. It would probably be easier to be a lesbian if men are going to keep up this behavior.

AND I AM SO SICK OF THIS "IT'S THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY" CRAP.
PET. PEEVE. x 100002399394949439494
I am a girl, I want to be treated like one. Be classy, man up, and text me/call me/say hi to me/befriend me first damnit. Guys these days, I swear.... what the hell ever happened to romance and chivalry? Good manners? ughhh.

All I want is a good guy. Maybe with a bad edge. But not bad as in he will cause me to feel hurt. Oh, and being cute is a big plus.

MAN THAT TAKES A LOAD OFF MY SHOULDERS
feels good to be back :)
now I'm moving on, and good things will come from now on

And to any guys who may be reading this, and who may have any thoughts of pursuing me. Here's my word of advice.
Treat me right.
That is all.

xoxo
Flavs

No comments: