10.09.2010

rockstar, baby



BAHAHAHA
Laughing at myself because I can't believe I was ever so upset and confused and frustrated over THAT guy. He means nothing to me now, I've moved on...like...really moved on. Plus now that I look back on him he was a lame and didn't know how to treat a lady. Ugh. Just, the way he acted when we were together, like I was just one of the guys! LAME and unacceptable, in my eyes.

I don't think people understand my artistic side sometimes.
Oh, boohoo.
Fuck em all, I don't need to explain stuff.
They just need to get with the program and stop being so ignorant.
OH, BURN
but it's true.

So anyway, some stuff on my mind:
1. I almost got hit today by some mini-van that said "MOM OF SENIORS 2011" on the windows....oh my God. Made me crave Atlanta so bad. Alpharetta....so laaaame and soccer-mom-ish!

2. Why do people at WalMart feel the need to stare at the contents of my grocery cart?! Happens every time. Not that there was anything suspicious, but it's like....dude....you have tighty whities and Depend pads in your cart, quit staring at my eyeliner and cotton puffs.

3. I took the Marta train home and it was like Official Naco Day or something. Nacos everywhere I looked, staring creepily at me. FYI: Naco = Hispanic slang equivalent to white trash. Ratchety lookin freaks. Haha, sorry. I'm totally hating today.

4. I love that my mom doesn't care about cuss words in music. She actually sings along. EXAMPLE - we were having a sing-along to "I'm Goin In" earlier in the car. HAHA. That's some funny shit right there.

I've had a great week. Mostly due to certain events which I will not further discuss. Oh and the Drake concert. AND the sudden burst of self-confidence. :)

No comments: