10.02.2010

triumph




So I've come to grips with the fact that this guy doesn't like me,
and ....
I'm okay with it.

How do I even start explaining?

I'll use the number system, it's been working for me.
1. I met this guy.
2. We became friends.
3. I didn't like him like that at first, but then I fell for him.
4. I realized that he doesn't like me like that.
5. I was sad/mad/a mix of those two.
6. A series of events occurred that made me realize that
7. it's fine to be friends.

That's the simplest way I can put it.

And surprisingly I'm not mad/sad at all anymore. It's cool! He's a good friend, it's okay like that.

It's been a roller coaster of emotions (excuse the tacky metaphor) but I need to think above all that and just go with the flow (excuse me again). And you know, it's going to continue to be up + down emotions, but you know, whatever! That's a healthy part of being a young woman. (ugh, what is with me and this tackiness today)

Life is good.

ALSO, 400th post! I've been waiting for this moment! :)

No comments: